Exterior Cladding Systems by AAM are available in range of different cladding panel types, cladding system types and configurations.
- Cladding Panel Types refers to the material used to fabricate the panel; CompactWood®, CompactWood "S", and Phenolic
- Panel Options refers to the physical characteristics of the panel; flat,curved, planked.
- Cladding System Types refers to the attachments system that connects the panels to the wall.
- Configuration refers to the Panel Type,Panel Options and System Type combined with the panel layout and dimensions
ECS - Face Fasteners
ECS Face Fastened Cladding comprises a powder coated aluminum frame with Compact of Phenolic panels and color matched face fasteners. Advantages of using Compact / Phenolic or CompactWood® panels are:
- Weatherproof, lightfast and mechanically sturdy
- Non corrosive
- Hi-Impact Surface
- Easily machined, will not splinter, easy to clean
- Environmentally friendly, has excellent fire performance
- Anti-static and resistant to termites
- Available in a wide range of colors and designs
ECS - Concealed Fasteners
ECS Concealed Fastened Cladding comprises a powder coated aluminum frame with Compact of Phenolic panels and proprieatary fastening clips attached to the rear of the panels.